I know seriously... that is cool you guys saved some too! Looks like you guys had a good cold time boating...this weather is really cramping our wakeboarding time this season huh? ;)
Hey I didn't know you had a blog... I saw your comment on Jen's to and found yours. Email me your email address so I can invite you to ours. heatherdejong@comcast.net Your blog is cute!
3 comments:
I know seriously... that is cool you guys saved some too! Looks like you guys had a good cold time boating...this weather is really cramping our wakeboarding time this season huh? ;)
Hey I didn't know you had a blog... I saw your comment on Jen's to and found yours. Email me your email address so I can invite you to ours. heatherdejong@comcast.net
Your blog is cute!
Yeay for you having a blog! I love it!
We all need to get together soon!
Post a Comment