Wednesday, June 4, 2008

~Our Mountain Biking Adventure~

As you can tell from the picture I am very tired because, this was a very hard hill so don't let the cute little flowers, and pretty green hills decive you.
Yea! Tanner (Aaron's brother) and I at the top of the hill.

The only reason I'm smiling in this picture is because, Aaron told me that there were no more hills and that the rest of the ride would be flat or down hill (keep in minde we have been riding up hill for an hour) well he was way!! wrong there were a lot more hills.
Tanner taking a minute to pose for the camra. Isn't he cute:)

1 comment:

Caprice Erickson said...

How funny is that? Yeah I remember her, tell her hi! Oh and I am glad that you have your blog set up now.. so fun huh? And addicting! We missed ya last bunco.