Monday, July 21, 2008

~Eggs and Bacon~

I think that the food is the best part of camping. I made the Hungry-man breakfast it turned out great.
Adria and John made these delicious blueberry muffins that you put inside of an orange and cook in the fire. You had to eat the orange first so that's what everyone is doing here.

Hanna and nick going to town on their oranges

                                             

I think this boy is satisfied with his Orange stuffed muffin!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jamie said...

looks like so much fun and it's so beautiful up there! sorry we missed out!

Rachael said...

Looks like you had a great time! Ryan and I wish we could've been there!

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

Ha Garrett looks wierd in that pic...

Heidi Wing said...

Looks like a blast!! Maybe next time...

Rachael said...

I wanted to leave you a memory since you left me one. :) Thanks by the way... yeah, that popcorn thing was funny... I'm so mean! :) One of my first memories of you was just hearing how you have lived in Boston, you love to cook, and you love to decorate! I remember thinking, "I wish I could go to Boston! I wish I was better at cooking and decorating!" You really are talented and your home is so cute!