Monday, July 21, 2008

~My little update on Aaron and I~

So I would just like to say that I have finished my math class, and can not be more happy to have my life back!! If you didn't already know I was taking this horrible 11 week math class that ran mon.-thur. from 7pm to 9pm and to top it all off it was in Provo! P.s. this was my last class that I needed to take for my Associates degree, I just have to wait for it to all transfer over so I can graduate {YEA!}. So now that is over I can get back to keeping up on my blog and everything else that I couldn't do before, which would be everything. Aaron is still plugging away at school this summer he is taking Chemistry and Physiology, two very hard classes. It seems like all he does now is study and do homework lately {poor Guy!!}. He will be finishing his classes August 6th and will be getting his Associates degree also{YEA for him!!}. So that is what we have been up to lately, and now I'll post some pictures from the past few weeks.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i am so happy for you that you are finally finished with that dumb class! yay! when you get a chance will you send me any pic you have from when we went to the lot a few weeks ago? hope you guys had fun this weekend.