Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged, and I didn't even know it...Sorry

Four random things I love about my husband:
1. He is so Hot!!
2. He is really great at letting me know he loves me
3. He is really good at studying hard for school
4. He makes me laugh;)

Four jobs I've had:
1. Phlebotomist
2. Clinical Assistant in the ER
3. Abercrombie and Fitch
4. Hostest at Tucci's

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Tommy Boy
2. Shooter
3. Christmas vacation
4. Apollo 13

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Simpsons
3. Friends when it was on
4. CSI

Four places I have been:
1. Paris
2. Hong Kong
3. Jamaica
4. Cancun

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Corn flake chicken
2. Funeral Potatoes
3. Penna pasta with a pink sauce
4. Tuna melt from Nordstrom's cafe

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Greece
3. Costa Rica
4. England

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. The Holiadays of course
2. Hopefuly getting prego
3. Going to Myrtle Beach
4. Maybe start working on my Bachelor's Degree.

Four people I tag:
1. Kelly
2. Kali
3. Hilary
4. Heidi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha I love that we all did this tag and We all said that our husbands are hot....I think thats the only thing we all have in common....ha haha! Thanks for the Jam, it was good to talk to last night, oh and I want to be on your Blog....I guess you have to be really popular to be in one of you pic's! ;) I love all the pic's they are way too cute!