Wow, when did Aaron grow a huge beard? Don't tell me he had it last time we all hung out and I didn't notice. I hope I'm not going crazy. Cute pix though.
Looks like fun-so cool that they rented a house and ALL--question--how did you get that big pic at the top of ya'lls blog... I want that! :) You'll have to show me.
8 comments:
I didn't know you had kids.......that was fast.
The top pic of you guys is so cute! I love your hair in that picture! It was good talking to you the other day!
Looks like fun! I have to agree that picture of you and Aaron is really cute.
Looks like you had fun!
you look so cute in all of these! glad you guys had a nice holiday! can't wait to see you...3 weeks! : )
Wow, when did Aaron grow a huge beard? Don't tell me he had it last time we all hung out and I didn't notice. I hope I'm not going crazy. Cute pix though.
I love your hair! You guys look awesome!
Looks like fun-so cool that they rented a house and ALL--question--how did you get that big pic at the top of ya'lls blog... I want that! :) You'll have to show me.
Post a Comment