
So we got free tickets from Aaron's parents to go to the Jazz game with them, the seats were in the nose bleeds area but non the less we were grateful for the tickets.

Well one of Aaron's patients gave him some tickets to sit on the 20th row right in the middle, the seats were awesome. We could see everything perfect, so thanks to the patient for the tickets.

Oh I had to put this picture in because this bear was walking up the railing and you can only guess what happen to him, he slipped and fell right on his junk (that had to of hurt) I hope the bear was a girl:)

oh yes, for those of you who haven't seen me yet i colored my hair dark and got some side bangs, I love it but its fading fast so ill have to get it done again:)
10 comments:
Hey I was there too. And looks like sitting pretty close to you. I went with my nephews Junior Jazz team. Funny too bad we didn't run into eachother.
it was good talking to you today. love the hair, it really is way cute! xo!
Oh I like your hair, it looks cute, and the bangs.....nice!
Your hair looks cute ris! I've always liked you with dark hair. SUCH A BABE!
K your hair looks way cute!! And your skin looks really good! Love ya
I love the dark hair... very mysterious. It suits you well.
Go Jazz Go! Love your dark hair!
That game looks like fun... sitting so close! :) I love your hair! It looks very good! I like changing my hair up every once in a while.
Hey Boyers,
Hils and I finally realized that we better get a 435 prefix if we're going to actually stay in Logan. Our new number is (435) 512-6525. Also, when is your guy's spring break?
- The Fraziers
Oh Marissa! First off, of course Ava didn't drink that whole 64oz. Dr. P by herself! She rarely gets it and when she does we only let her have a couple drinks unless it's totally watered down and gross, then we let her have as much as she wants because it's mostly water! And your comment about the Super Bowl picture made me laugh really hard! You're funny!
Post a Comment