Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've Been Tagged

Here's the rules: open the 4th photo folder on your computer, post the 4th picture, and then offer a brief explanation. No cheating! Then tag 4 people to do the same. This is a picture of us at my grandma's house in St. George for our 2 year anniversary.

I tag Heidi, kelly, Mandy, Joss

2 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

ha! cute pic.

Mandy said...

Too bad I didn't see you tagged me until the second time you tagged me! This pic is so cute I think-you look so pretty in it I think! What a house.. looks like you are at a resort or something. And when are we going out?? I'm taking Braden country dancing tomorrow night whether he wants to or not... my other friend may be coming.. ya'll should too.. in Provo... we don't know what we are doing so there is no excuse. Well, he does....but he hasn't been for over 2 years :)