Monday, June 1, 2009

New Found Love




So my mother in law let me come and clip all these beautiful roses off a rose bush and take them home. I just can't get over how gorgeous they are, I just love them. I also found that I love to arrange them, I wish I had more flowers that I could play with.


6 comments:

Mandy said...

How beautiful!! I know I wanted to get some but we left so fast we couldn't. You are so creative in your decorating.

Jamie said...

gorgeous maris! when we lived in california my mom had a huge rose garden and we always had fresh cut roses in the house.

Phill and Stacie said...

I love doing flower arrangements too! These look awesome!!!

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

Cute! You're good at that! You should come garden at my house and you can plant flowers and you can take some home... ha sound good? ;)

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

oh and while youre doing that, plant some spices and stuff and then you can cook for us too... ;) ha you know you love me!

Mandy said...

Okay Mariss-I have my pizza recipe up, NOW I need YOURS! ;)