Getting ready for the fire works on the front lawn of the cabin, that is the lake behind us.
I got pretty burned that day, Aaron however justs gets tan. Dang him and his olive skin!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You look way cute!! Love you Maris!! We need to do something soon! I am loving your dark hair! I just dyed mine ;). However I will be putting in a little highlight, because its too dark ;)
You guys are so cute! Garrett and I are the same way...I am white as can be and burn and he has olive skin. But thinking back...you tan so what are you talking about?
3 comments:
You look way cute!! Love you Maris!! We need to do something soon! I am loving your dark hair! I just dyed mine ;). However I will be putting in a little highlight, because its too dark ;)
You guys are so cute! Garrett and I are the same way...I am white as can be and burn and he has olive skin. But thinking back...you tan so what are you talking about?
Oh my gosh, I KNOW!!! Braden barely burned he always tans faster and better than I do!!! Lucky Indian blood they have. :)
Post a Comment