So we have received some more good news... We went in for our first appointment and they did an ultrasound... and low and behold we are having TWINS!!! Yes that is right there are 2 little peanuts in there. We are more then excited to be the parents of two new babies, and are so grateful that we have been in trusted with these two little lives. If any of you know anything about twins I would love some advice!
17 comments:
HOLY COW! Congrats! That is SO exciting and kinda overwhelming all at the same time! I guess they are just trying to help you catch up for the 2 years you had to wait! So excited for you guys! You are going to be GREAT parents! <3
You should talk to Kristen (Jason Raleighs wife) her sister had triplets just this year so I am sure she could give you plenty of heads up and advice.
Oh my! That is SO exciting! You are going to have your hands full soon.
Oh my gosh!!! I couldn't be happier for you guys. If you ever need some pointers feel free to ask. Twins are going to be a blast-I can't wait. I have definitely learned a lot since being prego with 2, so I'll have to think of some good advice for you :) Once again, congrats!!!
How exciting guys! Congrats!
I am SO excited. I can't believe it.. I mean I can and I can't ! So crazy but a blessing for sure. I told my mom and she was very excited as well. She told my family she was with and screamed of excitement.
P.S. I LOVE your twin baby counter-SO cute. You have to teach me how to put a baby counter on...I'm computer dumb apparently!
Your life is over!!! J/K
I am so excited for you guys! Love you!
Congrats! What a shock of a lifetime! How exciting. I am a twin, and you will definitely have your hands full. :0) You will be such a good mom!
I don't think you understand how excited I am for you!!! i love the baby ticker. There is two!! How exciting Maris!! I love you girli!! xoxo Hey just so you know your special....heavenly father sends twins to special families!!xoxo
I am still in shock!! You guys are going to be amazing parents of these two little boys. P.S. I think they are both boys!!
I'm so happy for you!!! Twins will be so fun! I can't wait to meet them! :)
Okay, so I thought of a MUST-HAVE for a 'twin-mother-to-be'-- I have been reading several books about twin pregnancy and raising twins, and let me just say, the absolute best one out there that I loved is called -- Juggling Twins : The Best Tips, Tricks, and Strategies from Pregnancy to the Toddler Years
by Meghan Regan-Loomis. This author has such a fun voice in her writing so I found myself laughing and lost in the book from beginning to end!!!
K i haven't met you yet nor have i talked to my cousin aaron forever even though we share the same b-day:) but so excited for you two soon to be 4!! that's crazy & cool @ same time...i agree with mika that must be to make up for lost time & def sent to right parents 'cuz i couldn't do it despite coord my 3 boys' clothes & admiring friends who have 'em:) so best wishes for smooth pregnancy & for carrying the cuties as long as possible...
I still can't get over that you guys are having twins! I can't wait to find out what they are so I can go shopping for them!
K-so I talked to my colleague at work who has twins and she gave me a helpful tidbit for you. She told me that one of her twin boys would cry in the beginning she would feed the one and let the other sleep, but THEN it ended up being ten times worse because right when she was ready to go down to sleep the other would wake up for his turn. Her advice was, no matter how cute the other looks as they're sleeping wake the other up so they can be on the SAME sleeping schedule. Hopes this helps a little!
You are so right Marissa!
I hope those two little babies are doing well and that you are feeling ok! :)
Post a Comment