Sooooo exciting!!!! It's so much funner when you get to start buying all the cute baby stuff! It makes seem all so more real.How are you feeling? I hope you are feeling better by now :)Have you done the ring test on your wrist yet to see what you are having?
Dang, I so wish I did the ring test on you...we got distracted with Christmas gifting ideas and after Thanksgiving sales stuff! Well, I'll vote for 2 boys. No rhyme or reason. I think it'll be fun with whatever combo...especially one of each. :) But I think 2 boys for the Boyer fam!
Hopefully you get one of both :) that is so awesome you find out just before christmas!! I hope you have been feeling good. They look so cute and cozy in there! See ya soon.
9 comments:
Sooooo exciting!!!! It's so much funner when you get to start buying all the cute baby stuff! It makes seem all so more real.How are you feeling? I hope you are feeling better by now :)Have you done the ring test on your wrist yet to see what you are having?
Umm... I'll go with one of each! :)
Dang, I so wish I did the ring test on you...we got distracted with Christmas gifting ideas and after Thanksgiving sales stuff! Well, I'll vote for 2 boys. No rhyme or reason. I think it'll be fun with whatever combo...especially one of each. :) But I think 2 boys for the Boyer fam!
Two Girls!!!
Phill says two boys and I will go with one of each. Can't wait to hear!!
Two Boys!
I say two boys for sure!!!
Hopefully you get one of both :) that is so awesome you find out just before christmas!! I hope you have been feeling good. They look so cute and cozy in there! See ya soon.
I vote one of each!
Post a Comment