Thursday, December 17, 2009

19 Weeks


9 comments:

Phill and Stacie said...

Yeah you are starting to show!!! Hooray for the little twins and I SOOOO cannot wait to hear the sex!

Jamie said...

you are too cute! : )

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

you look a little pregnant!

Hey if you have any boys in there I have tons of cute newborn stuff that you could have if you are cool with hand me downs!

Heather said...

I don't know how to tell you this but you've put on a little weight. You may want to consider a diet of some kind. :) your beautiful!

Mika McDaniel said...

You look wonderful! :)

Kim said...

Umm.... that's what I looked like at 15 weeks when I was prego with 1 baby!!! You look so good!

Kali said...

I'm with Kim! You look great for one baby but AMAZING for two! I can't believe you are already half way there! Congrats on the sex of the babies too!

Mandy said...

So cute-I am just popped out. Seriously, it happened Sunday. I'll have to update pics soon. I mean...you saw I was starting too anyway..but it happened. Anyway, what else? I have eated SOOooo bad lately. I wish you lived closer so we could walk together or something.

Robyn Reynolds said...

Hi. You do not know me but I was blog surfing and glanced at yours. First congrats on twins. Second you said if anyone has twin advice let you know. I have two sisters with twins and one with boy/girl twins and they are amazing. My sisters agree that having them be your first makes it a lot easier. If you ever have a specific question you can ask me and I'll ask them. Good luck!