Monday, May 24, 2010

They love each other!!

We put them down for a nap one day and i went in ti check on them and they were holding hands it was the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

11 comments:

Heidi Wing said...

CONGRATS!! So cute!!!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness; I don't know what I would do with twins--every picture is like frameable!! SO cute. They are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh i am dying!! did you tell aaron i am sleeping over and he is leaving? i can't wait to meet them. they are adorable!

Mackay Family said...

That is so cute. They are still so tiny. Hope everything is going well.

Jamie said...

ah, they are so cute maris! i love that they can both lay in the little bouncer together because they are so small! did you see that i texted you the other day and called yesterday? i know you are busy, but i'm just thinking about ya!

Kali said...

They are sooo cute! I still can't believe you have two kids now! I LOVE that cute picture as your header too.

Kim said...

Are you kidding me Marissa? They are perfect. You look beautiful too! I can't wait to come to Utah and see them in person.

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

That is so stinking cute!!!

Caprice Erickson said...

They are so darling!! How fun to see pics of them :) and you too! I am so glad you are doing good! They are just precious congrats you little family of four !!

Jenn & Cardy said...

Congratulations Marissa! They're adorable!

Jenny said...

marrisa, your little ones are sooooooooo cute....