Abi~ she loves to held and snuggling with her daddy. She is talking up a storm and smiling a lot more now. She loves her bath and hates to get out.
Hayden~ he is pretty chill most of the day and loves to sit in his bouncer and play with the toys. When he is hungry or tired watch out cause he gets crazy. He also loves the bath and hates to get out. Oh and he is a mamas boy he loves it when I hold him.
Stats
Abi is 10.6 lbs
Hayden is 11 lbs
5 comments:
he looks like aaron and she looks like you!! well thats what i think! they are so adorable and changing so much! how fun!
Hayden looks SO big in the first pic. The funny thing is Brightyn is 12 lbs. 3 oz....so they're only 1 lb 3 oz. away from each other. Crazy that they're that close. :) PS--Abbi's dress is to die for!!
They are so cute! I am so glad that you updated your blog so that I can see them. You look awesome! I love the picture of you holding both of them, so cute! Call me when or if you get a minute. Love you!
LOVE them! Please call me soon so we can do lunch! :) Also, we'd love to babysit so let us know when you guys need a night out or anything!
They are SO cute! I love the picture of all of you with them on your shoulders! :)
Post a Comment