look at all your blog posts!! i love it! i love all the pic's and i miss you and them. thanks for letting me get to know them a little better. miss and love you! xoxo
Hi Marissa, this is lacy, Kristen's friend, I just wanted to see your cute new babies! Congratulations!! Aren't the NICU nurses at IMC amazing!? It looks like it was at IMC?? I'm glad they're all healthy and home now!! Anyway, send me an email and I will add you to mine...lacejohnson@gmail.com.
2 comments:
look at all your blog posts!! i love it! i love all the pic's and i miss you and them. thanks for letting me get to know them a little better. miss and love you! xoxo
Hi Marissa, this is lacy, Kristen's friend, I just wanted to see your cute new babies! Congratulations!! Aren't the NICU nurses at IMC amazing!? It looks like it was at IMC?? I'm glad they're all healthy and home now!! Anyway, send me an email and I will add you to mine...lacejohnson@gmail.com.
Post a Comment