Snow was in the air Saturday morning and I found myself driving down Murry Holladay rd at about 1230 pm. I was on my marry way to my little nieces birthday party, to make a big debut dressed as a mermaid for her beg surprise.{pic. will be above} So I'm driving along going, oh about 10 mph headed for 1300 E. and I begin to put on my breaks to slow for the light and my car started sliding right into on coming traffic and I bumped into another car{it wasn't bad just a little scratch} so now here we are just sitting in the middle of the road {me looking like a mermaid} and waiting for the cops to come which he called not me. I said that we should move our cars out of the middle of the road and and just exchange insurance info. He said " No don't move your car till the cops get here" so to make a long story short he decided to agree with me on exchanging info and canceling the cops but still didn't want to move the cars.{Aaron has come down to help me at this point} So some old lady drives by with her window down and is shouting at Aaron sayingCrazy lady: Move your car your going to cause another accident you idiots
Aaron: We would but this guys doesn't want us to.
Crazy lady turns her attention to the man in the other car and says...
Crazy lady: you jack a#* move you car you going to kill someone MOVE YOUR CAR, MOVE YOUR CAR
Man in other car: SHUT UP B#$%*, SHUT UP B#$%*, SHUT UP B#$%*
Then the mas proceeds to walk over to her car and pick up handfuls of snow and white wash her face with snow several times!! meanwhile Aaron and I are in complete shock of what is happening so Aaron says..
Aaron: don't do that, that is uncalled for, stop.
He totally assaulted that lady it was so crazy and then we suggested to move the cars again and he was apprehensive but we insisted this time.
So after all that we continued to the birthday party.
5 comments:
WOW! That man is crazy! Sorry you got in an accident!
Wow, people are crazy!!! That sucks about your accident, glad it wasn't worse!
Where you in you mermaid costume? Cuz if you were that makes this already funny story a hundred times funnier.
Are you serious??? That's the craziest story. I also hope you were truly in your mermaid outfit! :)
You are so funny and I'm glad you are having so much fun in life!! You deserve it sista ;)
Post a Comment