Monday, August 18, 2008

~The Wedding~

Braden and Mandy got married on Aug. 16th, the weather couldn't have been better. {Braden is Aaron's younger brother}
Our little family is growing so much.
Just hanging out taking pictures at the temple.
Aaron has always wanted a picture in front of this fountain, and now we have one.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jamie said...

you guys look so cute! can't believe they got married already, that's so fun! looks like a beautiful day. (oh, and my shirt isn't new, it's just my mom's...i love that i can share her closet now...and my 2 sister's closets!) :) miss you!

Kali said...

I guess Aaron is doing better now. I hope so anyway. I hope you guys make a baby soon! Kelly and I need another Mommy friend! Your pictures make me miss Utah too!

Anonymous said...

You too are darling! I like your dress. See you soon

Anonymous said...

Your hair is getting long!