Thursday, August 21, 2008
~What next for Aaron~
So poor Aaron was just starting to feel all better after his surgery, he was going back to work, being himself again, and then.... He got SHINGLES!! They started about 4 or 5 days ago and we thought they were just bug bites and his back was killing him, we didn't think much of it. Well yesterday it spread to his back, but Aaron still thought it was no big deal. So this morning he had a fever and i started to get worried and sent him to the doctor to get things figured out. They said there is nothing he can do about it cause we caught it too late, so he just has to deal with the pain for about another 5 weeks:( I just hope he feels better soon, I feel so bad for him, he has been such a trooper through all of this , I would have been a much bigger baby. I'm so lucky to have such a sweet husband, Love you babe and get better:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so sad :( I Hope he will fill better soon!
Post a Comment