All your latest posting, SO CUTE! Looks like you are having fun. Can't wait until our movie date! Also, your boots are too cute. I almost bought a pair very similar. Maybe I will have to go back and buy them, they looked so stinkin' cute on ya!
Love your guys main pic, when did you do that? The boots are hott! I want some! Also, us three musketeers are hott (aka Halligans, Boyers and Tanners, I just made that up)!
So I saw that you had a blog on facebook and I was so excited! How are you doing? I just spent forver checking your blog out... You look awesome! I sent you an invite to the email address you have on facebook for my blog, if you want to check it out!
7 comments:
so cute! how come I'm never invited on any of these outings! Hey and I love the pic at the top! Did you take that?
it looks like that girl in the background of the pic of garrett and kristen at olive garden is giving you the peace sign...
All your latest posting, SO CUTE! Looks like you are having fun. Can't wait until our movie date! Also, your boots are too cute. I almost bought a pair very similar. Maybe I will have to go back and buy them, they looked so stinkin' cute on ya!
Love your guys main pic, when did you do that? The boots are hott! I want some! Also, us three musketeers are hott (aka Halligans, Boyers and Tanners, I just made that up)!
Marissa, I found your blog through Caprice's. I love your picture at the top, so stinkin' cute! See you at Bunco in a couple weeks.
So I saw that you had a blog on facebook and I was so excited! How are you doing? I just spent forver checking your blog out... You look awesome! I sent you an invite to the email address you have on facebook for my blog, if you want to check it out!
K I will show you and YES, I'd love to exchange ideas! Seriously. :)
Post a Comment