
The Tickets that we waited endlessly for in line to get.

We pitched a tent right there at Rice-Eccels stadium, where we camped out all night to get tickets to the UofU vs BYU game. Let me just say it was the first time we have ever done anything like that and will probably be the last time we do that. It.. was... freezing!!!

This was just a preview of what was to come that night. There were so many more tents later that night I don't know who they all fit around the stadium.
6 comments:
you guys are nuts!
That's awesome! Mark is so jealous! Hope you and Aaron aren't too disappointed when Utah looses!
Ha=awesome! We wish we had tickets...but we wouldn't be sitting by YOU guys ;)
YES! I'm super excited for you guys and super jealous all at the same time.
Looks like an adventure...
I can't believe you actually went and stood in that super long line! Good for you though, you got tickets! Oh, those bars are pumpkin chocolate chip squares from marthastewart.com. I've made them twice and they are so good. Let me know if you can't find it on the website, I can copy my printout for you.
Post a Comment