
I don't normally cook Mexican food cause I'm not a huge fan but Aaron loves it, so I thought I'd give it a try, and let me tell you it turned out so good. I can't take the credit for the recipe because I got it off this girls blog "for the love of cooking" I have a link on my blog to hers. She is amazing cook! She puts up a new recipe every day, I love it. So I though I would share this little dish with you it's so tasty and looks pretty too, I ate half of it before I could even get a picture of it, cause it was so good. Be sure to check out her blog:)
10 comments:
That looks so yummy! I'll have to look that recipe up.
I love the top pic!!!!!!
Hilarious. I just put up a recipe and saw that you had put one on your blog. SOOoo funny. Great minds think alike I suppose. I want to find that recipe looks really good! I like kidney beans too...and anything Mexican!
looks good! but then again, everything you make is always good! i miss you! i love your new header picture, it's way cute.
I made the sign and it is SUPER easy. We can do one together some time. It was only $8 to make! SO fun and simple. And my project is going well :) Sorry it was crazy yesterday and I never got to text back... more later :)
Such a good lil chef!! PS where do you get all these professional pics done of you two? Thats awesome, wish we were cool like that! Theyre so cute!
Did you get that blog from my blog? Did I say you could? She does make great stuff.
thanks for the recommendation. i just printed off a bunch of new recipes to try.
The food looks fabulous!
Thanks for the shout out on your blog - I appreciate it. I am also glad you liked the recipe.
Post a Comment