Friday, May 8, 2009

Finals are Over :)

Aaron love Asian food so I got the recipes off of that same blog "for the love of cooking". I made homemade veggie egg roll that are baked not fried so there better for you, a pork tender loin and a Asian salad. It was so Yummy!!





Aaron needless to say Loved it! and I got to spend so much needed quality time with my husband;) Thanks babe for all that you do with school, I really do admire that you can put all things aside so you can put in enough time to study. I know I wouldn't be able to do that. Thanks again, Love you!! xoxox



10 comments:

Vintage Soul said...

Nice Job Betty!

Anonymous said...

Um that looks amazing!!! I want some!!

Heather said...

That looks like a whole lot of food for 2 people. Do you need me to come over and help you polish that off? I am totally impressed, that looks soooo good! That Aaron is a lucky boy!

Mackay Family said...

Yummy! That looks so delicious! I bet Aaron sure enjoyed that!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

you are the best cook! You need to teach me!

Kali said...

I'm way impressed! You are such a good wife. The food looks great too~!

Mandy said...

Freak Marissa, that looks like it took forever--SO yummy... recipe please?! Fun hanging out with ya'll two Saturday night...love ya and hear from you soon... how's your project going.. are you still doing it...if ya know what I mean..? :)

Jenn & Cardy said...

Nice work. I want to try that same recipe. Was it difficult? I'm really excited about the baked egg rolls! Thanks for introducing me to that blog.

Yay for spending time with husbands! :)

Kelly said...

You're such a good cook. I have that same blog, but have yet to try a recipe off of it.

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

youre so cute! yummy food, garretts done with finals too... ;) ha we need to play soon, we miss you guys already!