Friday, July 17, 2009

Date night~

I decided to plan a date night for us, and it just happened to be "Save a Cow Day" at chick-filet. So if you dressed up like a cow you got a free combo meal. Well we are a little short on funds lately so I thought it would be fun. Oh the things you do for free food.





6 comments:

Phill and Stacie said...

How funny! You shoud save all that stuff and put it in your Halloween Costume stuff.

Heather said...

Bwaaa haha, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. That is awesome!

Mandy said...

Those are AWESOME costumes. Please frame that picture. Hilarious!!!!

Jamie said...

you guys are awesome! you make me laugh!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Ha!! You are funny!

Anonymous said...

HA HA I am loving it!! You guys are so cool! I am so glad you took pic's for me!! xo