Monday, August 24, 2009

Fun Pictures!


My cute cousin Crystal is a very good little photographer and she took some pictures of Aaron and I for practice, you can check them out on her blog Livi Lou Photography

9 comments:

Jamie said...

oh my gosh maris! i love them all! so cute! your hair looks great!

Mika McDaniel said...

Great pictures! I LOVE the one you are using at the top of your blog! Such a cute couple you are. :)

Rachael said...

Cute pics!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness, I love these! I know I already told you that-but I STILL do. :) Ya'll look so cute together and I'm LOVIN your hair!

Mackay Family said...

Those are so cute! She is good. I love the new header picture. Your hair looks awesome in those pics.

Phill and Stacie said...

As everyone else has said I love this pictures too, very cute and I love your hair do. Did you re-color it? It looks more red like a strawberry blonde but very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Maris!! Your gorgeous! Love the hair! Prob my favorite out of all the hair colors since I've known you and thats a lot!! xoxo

Kali said...

Oh I love them! I love love love your hair too! I'm coming home tomorrow so we need to get together!!!

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

Cute! love them!!