Sunday, September 13, 2009

There is a Bun in the Oven!!

So after a long 2 years and 1 month of trying to get pregnant, one surgery for Aaron, a few uncomfortable procedures, 5 rounds of progesterone, and 2 rounds of Colmid for me.....
I AM PREGNANT!!!!! Can't you tell;)
I am 5 weeks along and I'm due May 14, 2010. We can not wait for this baby to be here, we are so excited for this wonderful journey of parenthood to start. Thank you to all of you who help and supported me in this hardship, I could not have done it with out you:) I will make sure to keep updating you on my progress. I just can't say it enough on how Happy I am right now!!!

17 comments:

Heather said...

So happy for you!!!! I love this post, can definately see how excited you are :) Finally all that hoping and effort will pay off for you!!Yeah!!!!CoNgRaTuLaTionS you two!!!!!

Mika McDaniel said...

Marissa!!! I am SOOO happy for you! Seriously, I cant even tell you how excited I am! I love you guys and you will be such great parents! Congrats Congrats Congrats!

YAYYYYY!

Lindsey Walker said...

congrats you guys! i know how much you wanted this. i am so glad for you. you look so happy in your picture!!!

Mackay Family said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! There is nothing better than being parents. You guys are going to be great.

Unknown said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you.

Kali said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you! I see you already have a baby counter! What a cute FLAT tummy! Enjoy it while you can! I need to call you!

Phill and Stacie said...

Yeah and Congratulations again! Phill and I really are so excited for you and I just love the picture that you posted on here with your blog update. Enjoy being skinny while it lasts because I sure do miss my body even though being pregnant is just amazing. It is one of those catch 22 things, you love feeling your baby and having that connection but at the same time wish you could bend over and touch your toes again, lol. We really are so excited and cannot wait for our little ones to play together.

The Turners said...

YAY! i knew it would happen!! We are so happy for you guys!.. now the adventure really begins... let me know if you need anything or have questions cuz girl i have been there.

Jamie said...

yay! : )

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

Hey girl, my blood test was 700! Which i believe for a single baby a good number is between 100-400. So when we got a call that evening from the nurse, we indeed had an idea that I could possibly be carrying twins. Where was yours at?

Mandy said...

We are still SO excited! Cute post and cute picture-yes, DEFINITELY not pregnant looking yet :) CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an exciting time. My mom told me again on the phone today how excited she was. HA-so cute. :)

Heather said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am sooooooooooooooo excited for you. We need to talk, I just realized you left me a message and I never called you back! Im a jerk I totally forgot. Call me!

Rachael said...

Again, Ryan and I are SO HAPPY for you!!!! So far, it's amazing! :) Thanks for coming to visit!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

You look so pregnant :) I'm super excited for you guys! It's going to be baby central around here next spring.

Caprice Erickson said...

YAAAAAY!!! I cannot wait to see your cute little belly grow! WOW i am so freakin excited for you to be a mommy! CONGRATS!!! Thats big time news :)!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! I am loving the picture! You are too cute! I can't wait! love you I am so happy for you guys!! xoxo

Kim said...

YYYYEEEESSSS!!!! New post on updates please!!