Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween

I love decorating my house for Halloween, and since I have been so sick it was really hard this year to do anything. But it always makes me feel better when I have a clean house and put up some fun decorations, so here are a few pictures.





I changed things up a little for Thanksgiving time so I'll have to post again.



4 comments:

Mandy said...

SOoo cute-see I don't have ANYTHING different for Thanksgiving vs. Halloween...mine are just fall and not HALF as much as your cute stuff. Very fun!!

Kali said...

Your house is always decorated cute! I love your belly pic. too! I can't believe there is twins in that tiny bump!

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

I like the gray serving tray, way cute! I've been looking for a cute serving tray forever... I need to get some halloween decor! Cute, cute!

Jamie said...

awe, i miss our old apartments! your decor is always so cute. miss you girlie!