Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My belly at 13 weeks


My belly at 13 weeks... not too big yet! but everyone has been asking for a belly picture so here you go.


can you tell which belly is mine and which one is Aaron's?? haha

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Ha-funny! You're brave. I haven't put any up yet. I should but I never had a first one-you DEFINITELY don't look prego yet not even with TWINS you crazy...that's cuz you need to be able to keep some food down!!

Anonymous said...

Your not even showing!! Love the belly shots. I can tell which one is yours from the belly hair....oh wait or is that one yours ha ha. Had to through it in. Love you Maris!! xoxo

Phill and Stacie said...

You two are too funny! You still have a little ways to go before that belly pops but it will be sooner than you know. We are so excited for you guys! Oh' I think the reason I look a little smaller is because I rounded out more where the 29 week picture it seemed more like a bullet, haha. I love all your decorations too! I totally agree that you feel so much better with a clean house and decorations up for the holidays.

Jamie said...

you look so cute girl! love ya!