How cute are you? Love your current hair too. You are just gaining it perfectly--only in the belly not anywhere else..I think I'm finally done gaining in my thighs and butt and now going to my stomach. Let's hope so. :) Excited to see ya'll soon. Our crib just came in so I'll be posting it soon too :)
I about died when I saw the two cribs!! You are going to have your hands full, but it will be so amazing. I hope you don't get my face when I was pregnant with Lincoln, it's a nightmare!
Wowzas! I can't believe you are going to have two little stinkers... I love the cribs you've picked out. Have any names yet? How cool, you get to use a boy and a girl name.
I love the pics, you look great. You are only gaining weight in your belly---lucky you!! I found the booties on Etsey.com. They have the cutest stuff. Just search for damask baby booties.
12 comments:
How cute are you? Love your current hair too. You are just gaining it perfectly--only in the belly not anywhere else..I think I'm finally done gaining in my thighs and butt and now going to my stomach. Let's hope so. :) Excited to see ya'll soon. Our crib just came in so I'll be posting it soon too :)
You're right. You are getting pretty big! I can't believe it.
How cute is your belly? You are still so tiny everywhere!
Hey chick. It was good ttho hang out the other night! Your a cute pregnant lady! We will miss living by you guys! xoxo
you popped! You look so cute! I love the cribs too.
You finally look pregnant! You still don't look like you have twins in there though. How exciting! I love your cribs too.
I about died when I saw the two cribs!! You are going to have your hands full, but it will be so amazing. I hope you don't get my face when I was pregnant with Lincoln, it's a nightmare!
Yay, you look preggo now! You got a lot bigger in the last 3 weeks! Yay for the cribs, you're way ahead of where we were, good thinking!!
Wowzas! I can't believe you are going to have two little stinkers... I love the cribs you've picked out. Have any names yet? How cool, you get to use a boy and a girl name.
I love the pics, you look great. You are only gaining weight in your belly---lucky you!! I found the booties on Etsey.com. They have the cutest stuff. Just search for damask baby booties.
too cute!
marissa, congratulations!!!!! being a twin myself is awesome you will love it. it is fun!!!
Post a Comment