
I had to put this picture up of our little girl, there wasn't that good of one of our boy so I'll have to find another one for him. This is a picture of her little bum, legs and little feet that are totally pointed like a ballerina. So cute!!!!!! I can't wait for them to come.
8 comments:
That is so awesome how perfect 1 of each :) you look darling pregnant so fun to see your little belly grow!!
Love it! :)
Look at that cute little leg. Very cute.
That is such a cool picture! They'll be here soon...
awe, i love it!!! : )
Never seen that kind o' ultrasound before since we have all boys:) But we are excited for you to have both...Would also love your addr since your mother-in-law never returned my call re: all Boyer boys! If possible, I would like to check Adam & Vanessa's too! Sorry it's already month into new year?! So much for my good intentions, but I wasn't able to find on my sis' facebook & don't have my own acct there. Please e-mail me @ siostrards@hotmail.com--thanks!
Oh SO cute! Keeping updating us with all the fun information. Thanks for dinner last night and for the yummy brownies. I would love your recipe if you are willing to give it to me! :)Sorry we didn't stay too long but lets still keep getting together.
Hey girl, it was good hearing from you! Seriously, twins are so much FUN, and I am so thrilled that you and Aaron will be able to experience the same blessings that my husband and I have -- it's amazing!!! If you ever have question let me know -- I have definitely learned a lot in the past two months with these two little tikes :)
Post a Comment