Cute. I am so jealous you got 2 profiles for each baby. I just wanted my one and it was a no go both times...and no more ultrasounds to go-dangit!!! Very cute--crazy how big they are getting.
So cute. The ultrasounds are the best part about the pregnancy! You guys should totally come over and visit us sometime and see these babies. I could show you so many things and give you a lot of advice... Let me know :)
3 comments:
So fun! Can I just tell you that I am a little bit jealous that you get to have both at the same time! You are going to have so much fun with them!
Cute. I am so jealous you got 2 profiles for each baby. I just wanted my one and it was a no go both times...and no more ultrasounds to go-dangit!!! Very cute--crazy how big they are getting.
So cute. The ultrasounds are the best part about the pregnancy! You guys should totally come over and visit us sometime and see these babies. I could show you so many things and give you a lot of advice... Let me know :)
Post a Comment