Abigail battle wounds, she was very sad:(
Well about an hour after they got the shots they were pretty happy, and then around 6:00 pm things started falling apart quick. They both started screaming for about 2 hours nonstop. I have never seen them like that they are normally really easy going babies. Then they refused to eat anything , and they were pretty much up all night long. At about 3:00 Am they woke up with temps at 100.4. Tylenol became our friend! They were sick for about 3 days, but they are doing much better now.
Abi: She loves to talk, and suck on hers fingers. She is rolling over now, and is getting better at tummy time. She still loves her bath, cuddling with mommy, story time, and playing with toys. Her favorite game is pat-a-cake. She does not like to take naps, eat rice cereal, or miss any action.
Hayden: He loves to smile, and laugh at everything. He loves to stand up all the time, rice cereal, cuddling with mommy, and playing with this colored ring toy. He also loves to suck his thumb (I'm trying to break that habit). He does not really like tummy time, and daddies beard.
Stats
Abigail
Weight:11lb 11oz 10%
Length: 23in 5/8 26%
Head: 39.8cm 15%
Hayden
Weight: 12lb 12oz 9%
Length: 25in 1/8 53%
Head: 40.1cm 6%
7 comments:
I LOVE their leggings. SO cute. They sound like they are getting so fun and they get cuter each time I see them. Sheesh. Brightyn loves story time too. :) Glad they are doing so well. I'm also glad they're recuperated from their shots.
I love their leggings too!! I want some for my little man!! text me where you got them! I love the pic of them right after they got their shots! I know they were sad but they are so cute!! who took the pic at the top and on the sides??? was it tay?? anyway i love all the pics! miss you and the babes!
xoxo love ya
They are so big!! I can't believe it! Abi weighed just two ounces less than Aiva at her four month check up. What cute kids!
Oh my gosh they are getting so big!! Makes me so sad we haven't seen them for so long... :( Let's play ASAP!!! Please?! ;)
oh they are just so cute, maris! and getting so big! i hated taking sade to get her shots...it was always so sad. darling pictures!
Hayden looks totally out of it. They're so cute. I'm glad you updated your blog.
They look like they're doing so well!! I love their leggings! We'll have to get together soon.
Post a Comment