Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trick or Treat

My friend Tayli and I went to Gardner Village and she took these adorable pictures of the twins and Nixon. I was the crazy mom clapping and shaking toys to get there attention, despite my best efforts we ended up getting some really cute pictures. Thanks again Tayli:)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

So dang cute! I love the pics. I miss gardner village!

The Turners said...

very cute! i love their little costumes.

Anonymous said...

ha ha i absolutely love these!! they are all so cute! i feel like they are my little niece and nephew! well they might as well be! lol
xoxo

Kali said...

So cute! Gardner Village is the perfect place to take Halloween pics!

Unknown said...

I love them Riss! You've got come cute little bugs!!

Jamie said...

what cute little bugs!!! : ) i miss gardner village! and you! and those kiddos!