We ventured up to silver lake a few weeks ago, and it was so beautiful up there. I just love the fall season and it's wonderful colors it has to offer.
Marissa, you always take the best family pictures! Everyone always looks so perfect! The twins are soooo stinking cute. You do the best job at dressing them, they always have the cutest outfits! I am still loving those hats. You are amazing!
5 comments:
What cute pics!!! I love the kid's beanies too!
Love the pictures! It's hard to believe how big they are getting! Miss you guys!
SSSSSOOOOOOooooooooooooo adorable!!!! Love your sweater and even Braden said "those are some pretty cool hats."
These pictures are so cute! I love their matching beanies too!
Marissa, you always take the best family pictures! Everyone always looks so perfect! The twins are soooo stinking cute. You do the best job at dressing them, they always have the cutest outfits! I am still loving those hats. You are amazing!
Post a Comment