
So we decided to take trax down to the game we thought it would be faster which I think it did end up saving us time cause we didn't have to park but the train was so jam packed with people it was crazy.

We took my dad and Aaron's brother Tanner to the game with us Tanner is a BYU fan that is why he is not featured in the photos.

Yeah so everyone decided to rush the field when the game was over, oh wait it wasn't over yet there was like a min. left- silly fans:)
6 comments:
cute pics, even though i don't share your love of the winning team, i do appreciate how you captured your fun outing with pictures! : ) love you!
Looks like fun. Your hair is getting so long, it looks so pretty!
Maris!! LOOKS fabulous!! I love that you took trax!
What?! I thought you guys would have rushed the field too... I'm so disappointed.
That looks so fun! Wish I was there!
Holy Grizzly Bear! Aaron is getting pretty intense. lol--it's cool though-those boyers can pull off all the different facial hair looks! Anyway, cute pics although I am not happy to see all the Red... I must blame Max for handing ya'll the ball 4 times though... or was it 5.. otherwise we could have easily had ya'll. Oh well... Hope to see ya'll soon... probably Sunday I'm sure!
Take care.
Post a Comment